Thursday, February 23, 2012

Warning: Cuteness Overload

Thanks for all the prayers and kind thoughts. As a whole, we are doing much better. We are still waiting on test results, though, so until we get those, sweet Hosanna has to keep taking the bottle while I pump. So not fun.
Meanwhile, I realized that I had 172 pictures on my phone - apparently I use it a lot more than our actual camera to capture moments around the house, especially of our new addition. Here's a few (okay, more than a few!) pics of little miss Hosanna Joy to show how much she's grown over the past month:
*waiting at the hospital in January to have an ultrasound to test for hip dysplasia*
*first smile at just a month old*
*love this face*
*getting ready for church at one month old*
*playing with Daddy - of course she adores him*
*another church photo (and the lock screen on my phone, I love it so much)*
*she is definitely not a leave-her-in-the-swing-or-bouncy-seat baby - she wants to be with me. all the time. so here she is in the laundry basket...*
*found these antennae at the store on clearance and couldn't resist*
*trying on her piggy hat*
*hooray for the bumbo - she loves to be upright due to her stomach issues so the bumbo works wonders for us*

*just last night, after she screamed for an hour and I couldn't get her to calm down. We finally put her in a warm bath, and this was the instant result.*

I promise not to make every post about the baby; in fact, I'm working on some "interviews" with the other three kids, and maybe I'll worm in something about the Nerd too. Still, these pictures are just too cute to not share with the world, am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help relieve some of my insanity by letting me know you stopped by!