Monday, February 21, 2011

Cheerio Thief





Poor little Spud has been running some high fevers this weekend and complaining of a lot of pain. We finally took him in to urgent care yesterday to discover that he has an ear infection and strep throat.
Thankfully he is on the mend, but he alternates between extreme hyperactivity (see photos above!) and sad pitiful tears as the throat pain kicks in. He is not very enthusiastic about eating or drinking - so anything I can do to help him want to eat is worth it. If he wants to raid the pantry and eat Cheerios right out of the box, so be it.
I was up half the night with this little guy, but fortunately today is President's Day - no school and therefore no place to be. :) I'm hoping this is the last of all the sickness that has been attacking our family this winter. (fingers crossed!)

1 comment:

  1. Did you dress him in yellow to match the Cheerios box just for this photo shoot? :)

    Hope he's feeling better soon! There's nothing worse than having your little ones sick.

    I feel like I'm coming down with the yucky, coughing, scratchy throat crap that my kids have had. But I'm not going down without a fight! :)

    ReplyDelete

Help relieve some of my insanity by letting me know you stopped by!