Sunday, March 21, 2010

GTKY #3

Time for some more random information about me! and then you can go to Mannland5 to read more trivia about other people. Or you can post some of your own. And then we can all be the proud possessors of random knowledge and useless facts...

The questions..

1. What year did you graduate high school? 1998, wow that's twelve years ago already

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most? my feet, probably. I look at them often and think, hmm, I should take better care of those poor things. But it's habit, after not being able to see them at all during three pregnancies...

3. Beach house or Lake house? beach house, definitely.

4. Mac or PC? depends. for straightforward stuff like documents and internet, I say PC. for art and graphic design, I say Mac.

5. Did you wear braces? nope. should have, but the money wasn't there. Oh well, gives me a great "in" with little kids - they always ask, "Why does your tooth stick out like that?" and I tell them that I am related to Dracula, and poof! we are instant friends!

6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be? Martha Stewart. I am dying to know what goes on in her head all day...

7. How many times have you moved in your life? nine, I think.

8. Would you rather cook or clean? cook! definitely not one of those people that think it is fun to clean...

well there you have it.
Oh, and here's a little clue about tomorrow's post.

Pink. Lots and lots of pink...

2 comments:

  1. I love Getting to Know You Sunday, its a great time to meet new bloggy friends! Loved reading your answers, and your blog is too cute!

    Oh I love me some Martha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm related to Dracula too!

    And 12 years isn't that long when it has been 23! Ugh! I'm gettin' old!

    ReplyDelete

Help relieve some of my insanity by letting me know you stopped by!