Friday, November 20, 2009

A Big Thank You to You

A spirit of thankfulness is in the air. People are once again reminded by a simple holiday characterized by lots of cooking and eating and family togetherness that we need to be so grateful for our blessings.

In that spirit, I would like to say a big Thank You! to my faithful blog readers. It was just a year ago that I started blogging faithfully, and although my primary goal for blogging is still to record our family's life as I see it for future generations, I do love having an audience along the way. So thank you! I hope to continue blogging for a long time.

You may have noticed a new box on my sidebar, inviting you to join as a fan of The Framed Frog on Facebook. I encourage all my readers to join up and be Froggy Fans! Froggy Fans get first notifications of new things in the shop and also have access to exclusive deals and discounts. And, sometime in the next two weeks, I will be posting on The Framed Frog Facebook Fan Club how you can get something free from my shop! So go join up and ribbit on!

"Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name." Psalm 100:4

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'll be looking for you on facebook! Happy Thanksgiving Week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Help relieve some of my insanity by letting me know you stopped by!