Friday, March 26, 2010

A Blank Marks the Spot

Happy Friday! The kiddies are busy watching Toy Story 2, drinking chocolate milk, and eating cookies; and it's time for me to have a little fun with some fill-in-the-blank posting. You can join in the fun at The Little Things We Do...

1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was when in doubt, go to God. He never fails to give an answer! .

2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to my church. :)

3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be salad, my mom's lasagna, and Tillamook Udderly Chocolate ice cream for dessert.

4. My hair is Kool-Aid red right now and very short and wild. It never obeys, so I just go with it!

5. If at first you don't succeed google it, go to Starbucks for some motivation, and try again! :)

6. I have always been very gabby. I have a very hard time shutting up! Poor hubby will be asleep at night and I'll still be talking to him about random stuff...

7. Oh....and by the way.... did you know that the Beast is turning THREE in a little over a week! Look out world!

Enjoy your weekend everyone! Don't forget to get all your Easter basket stuff for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help relieve some of my insanity by letting me know you stopped by!