Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Few More Piratey Things

I neglected to mention a couple of things in yesterday's pirate party post. First, how could I have forgotten to include a picture of the cutest pirate at the party?
 She of course loved the attention.  Saucy little swashbuckler!
 And the invitations!  I drew treasure maps per the Beast's request and made copies.  We stained them with tea bags, and unhappy with the not-very-antiqued results, we crumpled them up and dabbed them with brown paint.  Finally, I burned the edges with a lighter, which was my little pyro's favorite part.
We rolled them up, tied them with string, and delivered them to some very excited classmates.  And now you know the rest of the story...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help relieve some of my insanity by letting me know you stopped by!