Thursday, July 21, 2011

Potty Boot Camp

I really despise potty training. Currently, two little boys are going through this process at our house, and it is exhausting for this preggo momma. There are two different timers set for each boy, and every time they go off, it's time to hoof it to the bathroom and get the kid on the potty, praying that their undies are dry and that they will indeed use the potty as directed. Laundry piles have definitely increased as my patience has decreased. Only the determination that these two little guys will have a handle on this before baby girl is born keeps me going.

Well, that, and the fact that every time I see a cute little bum clad in adorable toddler underwear run by, it makes me grin from ear to ear.

Watch out, potty training! We shall overcome thee!

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:39 PM

    lovely tight lil boipu--ys, ready for some c--k boys? Love mummy to watch as I f--k you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hizashi . I want to lick your wiener

      Delete
    2. Anonymous10:30 PM

      I would love to lick their buttholes

      Delete
  2. Anonymous9:24 PM

    Would suck and fuck both

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:32 AM

    damn id play with both your little boys so fuckin hard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:57 AM

    Damn the younger one has such a fat little ass i wanna hold it in my hand and kiss him and slowly lower his mouth over my hard cock

    I wanna fuck his mouth a little bit while i play with his little cock to make it hard. Once it's hard I'll lay him down and stand over him, lowering myself onto his tiny cock. I'll sit on his cock and start pissing all over his mouth

    Then I'll make him have a messy accident in his undies, in which case I'll use his scat as lube to push my hard cock into his tiny ass. Maybe I'll even sucj the older one's cock and let him pee in my mouth while i have sex with the younger one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:17 PM

    https://cokvzsse.ws/invite/i=21004

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:23 AM

    https://cosewpk.ws/invite/i=103681

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:06 AM

    https://curarent.de/invite/i=67082

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:26 AM

    https://vairltow.de/#/invite/i=43508

    ReplyDelete

Help relieve some of my insanity by letting me know you stopped by!