Saturday, January 08, 2011

Boys

Sometimes mommyhood can be exhausting.

Frustrating.

Stressful.

Especially when you have young boys!

And although they drive me crazy with their shenanigans and mischief, I can still say:
that I love being a mommy of boys!
They fill my life with giggles, hilarious facial expressions, and chaos.
I cannot get enough of their joyous, hold-on-so-tight-I-can-barely-breathe hugs and sloppy kisses!
Life is so much better when I am surrounded by Thomas the Tank Engine toys, scattered Hot Wheels cars, random Lego pieces, and other reminders that my life would not be complete without my boys.

I treasure their exuberance for life and rejoice.

Because - I am a mom of boys.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! As you know, I also have 2 boys (and a girl) at home. And while they can drive me absolutely crazy at times, I wouldn't trade it for the world!

    ReplyDelete

Help relieve some of my insanity by letting me know you stopped by!