Friday, October 01, 2010

Friday Funnies

Just to let everyone know, we have a genius in the house. The Drama Queen is learning much more at school faster than I ever anticipated, and it's so fun to listen to her tell me all about what she learned each day (well, that, and who was naughty and got their name on the board).
Okay, she may not be a genius, but she is super smart (gets that from her momma, naturally). The other day we were driving to church, and I mentioned to the Nerd that she had been learning about opposites in school.
"Really? Let's see how much you know." he challenged her. "What's the opposite of cold?"

"Hot!"

"Okay, what's the opposite of happy?"

"Sad. Too easy, Daddy!"

"Well, what's the opposite of down?"

(big sigh) "Up."

(trying to be tricky) "What's the opposite of below?"

(no hesitation) " Be high!"

Yep, that's my girl! Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Help relieve some of my insanity by letting me know you stopped by!