Monday, June 21, 2010

Change It is A'comin'


Posting has been a little sparse these days. I am not sure exactly why - there are dozens of posts written in my head - but somehow they never seem to make it to the blog.

Anyway, I have been thinking a lot about my blog and am making some major changes to it. As you may have noticed, I have changed the look of my blog first. Of course, I reserve the right to change my mind; so the look of my blog could change again. :)

I am no longer posting to my crafty blog The Scrappy Frog. All the tutorials there will still be available for your crafting bliss, but from now on, if I have a craft or home decor tutorial to share, it will be here on Temporary Insanity. I hope to have something crafty or artfully delicious at least once a week.

Of course, there will still be the posts about my crazy family and their daily antics. I have enough fodder from the past weekend to write several posts! I also will be focusing some posts on our journey with Davey's testing and Aspergers and Early Intervention preschool.

I am even thinking of starting my own meme! Ha, we'll see what comes to fruition, but at any rate, there are many changes coming to Temporary Insanity. Let me know what you think of the general look (so far, it's still in progress).

As for the name, it's not going anywhere. Temporary Insanity is still my plea - perhaps even more so these days...

3 comments:

  1. I must not have been paying attention because I didn't know you had a crafty blog. :( I will have to check it out ... even if you're not going to be updating it.

    I love the picture in your header! Makes me want to go to the beach. NOW! :)

    As far as making changes to your blog ... it is YOUR blog. You make it look how YOU want it to look. Just my opinion.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm am sorry that I didn't see your post about Davey earlier. I know that you are a wonderful Mom and I know how hard it is to go to the doctor and tell them that you need help and don't know what to do. I am so thankful that you found a good doctor who cares and listens and that you are well on the way to receiving the help you need to help Davey. Having been in a similar circumstance before I know how scarey it is. I know that we have a God who can do miracles. I will be praying for all of you. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before I even read the post, I thought, "Oh, I LOVE the new background!" It's awesome. :) Good luck with your changes & I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Help relieve some of my insanity by letting me know you stopped by!