It's time to fill in the blanks! Well, time for ME to fill in the blanks - all you have to do is read what I put in the blanks. And then of course, if you feel you have better answers than me, you can fill in your own blanks. Ha!
1. The best day ever was that Christmas eve when NerdBoy and I talked for 4 hours and realized that we were no longer "just friends." I still remember sitting close on the couch, clutching a pillow, and talking about our future together .
2. My favorite meal of the day is fourth meal because around 9:00 pm I get unexplicably hungry and greatly desire a 7-layer-burrito, a chocolate milk shake, or a fat juicy cheeseburger. Thanks Taco Bell for the fourth meal concept!
3. This weekend will involve more foraging into cardboard boxes to discover all the STUFF we own and never knew we had until we moved .
4. Never in my life have I driven a stick-shift. Nerd Boy insists I should learn "just in case" but I am not interested in something that requires that much attention. haha, I am too ADD to drive a stick-shift... .
5. The only thing better than coffee is ??? Uh Oh, I can't think of anything better than coffee. Sad day indeed for this caffeine addict .
6. I could really do with some more coffee. And a donut sounds yummy, Lauren! Let's meet up at Voodoo - I love their voodoo doll donut the best!
7. The most recent thing I bought myself was some blue/brown damask fabric to make little curtain panels for the windows in our new entryway.