Friday, January 29, 2010

LIttle Drawer Bed

A few weeks ago, I came home from music practice to hear reports of the Spud falling out of his crib. As with the other children, we knew it was then time to move him to his "big boy" bed.

The Spud has been a little resistant to the "big boy" bed idea. The freedom is too much for him, and he roams the bedroom until he finally crashes out somewhere - the floor, sister's bed, brother's bed, etc.

Last night I found him here:


Hmmm, why didn't I think of that? We could save a lot of space by just using one of the drawers under the Drama Queen's bed as his bed. Doesn't it look oh so comfy?

The kid is going to be a natural when it comes to yoga. . .

3 comments:

  1. aaawwwwh how adorable/uncomfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I cannot even begin to imagine being comfortable enough to fall asleep in such a fashion. He's too much!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Help relieve some of my insanity by letting me know you stopped by!