Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Eight Reasons

Dear Nerd, today is rather a big deal.  I've been blogging for a while now, and don't want to risk repeating myself on this all-important day.  Some searching in the archives revealed that I used this day in 2009 to write a lengthy post about how we met and (eventually) fell in love.  In 2010, I shared a nerdy poem.  The following year, I reminisced on the things that have happened to us in the seven years we had been married (mostly kids - everything else seems to have been eclipsed by them!)

And here we are -anniversary number eight!  Happy Anniversary, Babe!  In honor of such an auspicious occasion, I am giving you eight reasons why our marriage works.  I couldn't think of a more fitting medium than stick figures, drawn with Sharpie.  And so, without further ado, why WE WORK:
 (why no, babe, this is not at all a subtle hint to show off your studliness more often.  Unless of course, you want to.  In fact, I think there's a sinkful of dishes ready for you whenever you are...)
 (yeah, I know, I get a little wordy.  Okay, a lot wordy.  just keep pretending that you're listening and we're good.)

 (true story)
(all while watching The Biggest Loser, no doubt)
 (see reason number one)


  1. Awesome. You are just awesome, girl.

    1. no, he's awesome. I'm just incredibly blessed to call him mine. :)


Help relieve some of my insanity by letting me know you stopped by!