Monday, April 09, 2012

They Can Be Cute

We had an eventful Easter, to say the least. Who knew that the combination of sugar, church, and overly exciting activities would lead to such drama?! The story behind that will be the subject of another post.
For now, feast your eyes on my cute offspring in their matching (of course!) outfits:
Sisters! I am so excited to be able to say that now that we have added Little Sprout to the family. The Drama Queen was pirouetting in her turquoise and black dress all day, and Little Sprout was irresistible in her bubble dress, even more delicious than any old chocolate bunny.
Brothers! I caught the boys relaxing together on the recliner in their matching outfits. I wonder how many more years I can pull off the whole matchy clothing thing before the kids start protesting?
My new blog header is my favorite picture of the day, but this one is a close second. No question that these kiddos are related, eh?

Grandma and Papa came over for a heart-attack-inducing Easter dinner. Can you tell the grandkids love them lots?!
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help relieve some of my insanity by letting me know you stopped by!