Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Changes

TemporaryInsanity

Did you all see I finally have a blog button? You can use the code in the box to the right to grab my button and add it to your blog if you like. Let me know if you do, and I'd love to add yours to my blog as well. We'll call it "Trading Buttons"...

More changes are coming to the blog as well as I am trying to switch directions a little, if you will. The main focuses of the blog will be our journey with autism, recipes and crafts, and homeschooling. If you're trying to find a previous post or label, use the "buttons" on the right side of the blog to find what you're looking for. I hope you'll stick around for all the changes!

Speaking of changes, there is a very unhappy and very stinky baby making eye contact with me right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help relieve some of my insanity by letting me know you stopped by!