Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Love This Man


I feel pretty blessed to call this man my husband. Our children don't even know yet how fortunate they are to be able to call him Daddy. The Nerd rarely makes an appearance here on the blog; mostly because he is a behind-the-scenes kind of guy. And trust me, the movie of our life would be pretty pathetic if he weren't working so hard behind the scenes.

His work ethic is amazing. As I write this, he is still out, working a second job to put our family in a better financial position. He is dedicated to his job and is recognized frequently for the passion he puts into it. My husband comes home from work and immediately adjusts himself to his favorite job of husband and father.

And let me tell you - what a fantastic father he is! The man has the patience of a saint with our offspring and invests as much time as he can into each one of them. When our family is gallivanting about, I know he will easily step into his role of grabbing wayward kids, dragging kids to the bathroom, changing diapers if necessary, and being a very active parent in the process.

When he gets home tonight, I know that although he'll be dead tired, he'll still lie next to me in bed and listen to me unload the doings of the day. He is a wonderful communicator - I have a lot to learn from him! I get giddy at the thought of him coming home.

And again, I think, What did I do to deserve such a great guy? I am most certainly blessed!

And every once in a while, I've got to brag on my man. :)

1 comment:

  1. I could not agree more. He's a great son, too.

    ReplyDelete

Help relieve some of my insanity by letting me know you stopped by!