Monday, November 29, 2010

Cyber Monday Sale

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and holiday weekend. Despite an impacted wisdom tooth, I enjoyed my Thanksgiving and of course Black Friday shopping. :)

Today is the big shopping day - online at least! Lots of stores are offering free shipping or good discounts on this Cyber Monday. I am joining in on the fun with my shop The Framed Frog. Today you can purchase anything in the shop for 25% off! This includes custom and personalized items, which make unique Christmas gifts. Here's just a preview of what's on sale:
Custom name trains are fantastic gifts for children and make great keepsakes for years to come. I just had a customer take advantage of this sale and purchase two $40 trains for $60 total! I have never discounted my trains this much. :)
Lots of unique art pieces are available and ready to ship. This "I Love Portland" art piece is only $30 with the sale and doubles as a memo board. I can do a similar piece to represent any city you like.
Don't settle for a generic Welcome sign or wall plaque. You can get unique signs customized to your family's interests and color schemes. This is a custom sock monkey portrait sign in which I paint each family member as a sock monkey while showcasing each personality with their interests - only $15 with the discount!
Wall letters are fantastic for nurseries and kids rooms, but they can also be perfect in a living room or dining space when painted in elegant damask or stripe patterns. Shown are my wooden wall letters, but I also offer paper mache letters as a durable, lightweight alternative. Wood letters are just $7.50 each with the discount; and paper mache letters are $6.75 with the discount.
It couldn't be The Framed Frog without photo frames! I have done dozens of custom frames to match nurseries, kids rooms, living rooms, etc., and also offer some ready-to-ship frames in my shop. At just $11.25, these make great gifts for teachers, bosses, grandparents, etc.
When you purchase a custom memo board from The Framed Frog, you get to choose the fabric, ribbons, and fasteners so that it will perfectly match your living space. A 16x20 board is just $18 with the sale today!
Horatio the owl has gone to decorate a little girl's room, and many other custom art options are available in the shop. When custom nursery art is ordered, I do sketches for the customer until they are satisfied, and then paint the art piece or set of art pieces. A 12x12 custom painting is just $15.

Hurry and order today! Not only will you be taking advantage of a great sale, but you will be able to get these custom items well in time for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help relieve some of my insanity by letting me know you stopped by!