Obviously I have had little time for blogging lately. I am hoping that things settle down soon so that I can get all these posts swirling around in my head put up.
Until then, I'll do a quick and easy post by joining in on the Fill in the Blank Friday fun at The Little Things We Do.
1. If I could medal in an olympic event it would be "can get three loads of laundry done while painting a custom order and making sure the kids don't kill each other" .
2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take a large stash of candy & my hubby to do do all the heavy-lifting, shelter-building stuff.
3. Haunted houses are my most irrational fear.
4. I'd rather scrub toilets everyday, than deal with incompetent employees everyday.
5. I am incredibly tired, exhausted, and have too much to do .
6. I should really be packing up some orders to be shipped out, then working on favors for the party this weekend, then cleaning, then packing to move... .
7. One of my favorite things in all the world is a cup of hot chai tea, an interesting magazine, and a very comfortable recliner at the end of the day .
happy friday to you all!