Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Framed Frog Will Be Back

For those who haven't noticed, the Etsy shop button on my sidebar is blank. No, I haven't closed down my shop permanently. I just put it on vacation for a week so that I could get a few other things done, and get ready for the Christmas season for my shop.

It has been a great blessing already. Without the shop to worry about or orders to work on, I can focus on some things that desperately need help around here. With the help of a good friend, I have already completely cleaned and reorganized two rooms in the house, and today we are tackling the next two. It feels good to finally get to the things that have been put off for months!

But be sure to check out The Framed Frog next Monday, November 1st. My shop will be coming back from vacation with a bang, and a Christmas Blitz sale will be running then. Lots of great deals on Christmas gifts such as photo frames, memo boards, and custom name trains will be available.


For now, the closets are calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help relieve some of my insanity by letting me know you stopped by!