Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Writing on the Table


"Dear Jesus, 
      Thank you for this day and thank you for this food.  Thank you for Mommy and Daddy and Michael and David I guess.  Thank you for the sun and thank you for crayons.  But we should never draw on the table with our crayons, Lord!  Help me to be good and not draw with crayons anymore.  (Amen! - inserted by David)  And please help Mommy be nice to me.  In Jesus' name, Amen" 
      -Gabi  
(can anyone guess what prompted this lunchtime prayer? )  :)

4 comments:

  1. So, so sweet. And funny! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest thing ever. This blog will be a great reminder of all the cute things your kids have done or said in the future. I've already forgotten so many moments of my kids life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog - how neat that we have the same name!! :) I love this prayer and oddly enough it is similar to prayers my little rascals pray quite often!! lol
    I will be sure to visit your blog again!!

    ReplyDelete

Help relieve some of my insanity by letting me know you stopped by!