Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - sushi art and stuff

Just had to get in a shot of one of my latest custom orders - this is for a sushi-themed nursery. (what a great idea for a nursery theme!)

And here's one I just shipped out to a girl that's getting married next week - these are for her parents, her in-laws-to-be, and one to keep for herself. (find more custom art at The Framed Frog.)

oh, and don't forget to enter the 100th post giveaway featured in my last post!
***it is sure to be something you would love to win*** ;)

19 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE the sushi art!! That is just toooo cute! And, the 3d aspect with the chopsticks, just adorable!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artwork looks awesome. I am hungery for some sushi now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sushi art is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great ideas, both of them! I'm going to check out your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! That is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog through WriterChic's and wanted to say I love it! looking fwd to keeping up with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You're really talented! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your work!! You are very talented:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You are way talented!! Love those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Those are really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute sushi art! How creative! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. sushi art??? for a nursery! Love it.. strange.. but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I was as talented as you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad you have found a way to use your creativity. Good luck and good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A nursery that is sushi themed????

    ReplyDelete

Help relieve some of my insanity by letting me know you stopped by!