Thursday, March 26, 2009

100...100...100...people come on!

Well, here I am, all ready to bless some readers with some incredible little goodies and treats, and I cannot. Not because I do not have the lovely little items, but because I do not have one hundred comments on my hundredth post! There are not even fifty comments yet! This is indeed a sad state of affairs! I certainly hope you all pull through and give me those one hundred comments, or nobody will get these wonderful things just waiting for a good home.
I even wrote this post using only one hundred words to inspire you all today!

4 comments:

  1. Stopped by, and good luck on the count

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, YAY, Jeanette!!! Happy 100 to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I think I posted on there 4 times...can I do more?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your comment on Chatting With the Sky about your kitchen cabinets. I am a professional faux finisher if you need any advice on how to go about painting them. Check out my blog or email if you'd like.

    PS I too am praying for sweet Baby Stellan!

    Bless you, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Help relieve some of my insanity by letting me know you stopped by!