Thursday, September 13, 2012

Nine Months and Narcissism

 It's already time to post a monthly update on little Miss Sprout?!?  I am seriously freaking out now - I want to hang on to the "babyness" as long as possible.  Is that so much to ask?  I can't help it that she is just one stinkin' cute baby! 

With this sassy little one, there is no need for any other entertainment in our house.  Little Sprout knows that she is the center of attention and feeds off it.  She wakes up every morning cooing and chattering, just waiting to get to her audience at the breakfast table.  If no one deigns to pay attention to her, she demands attention by throwing food and chanting her name.

Yes.  You heard that right.  She knows her name and can say it.  Repeatedly.  Our fourth child's first word is "Anna."  She knows the world revolves around her!   See for yourself here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help relieve some of my insanity by letting me know you stopped by!