Well, I've been tagged to dig out the files in my computer by my good friend MyKid'sMom. Basically, here are the rules:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag four people to do the same.
5. No Cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)
I was a little confused by the directions - maybe a blondie moment. We have four major picture folders on our computer - 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008. And then there are lots of little folders in each one. So I decided to choose the 4th folder in 2005 in order to "go back a ways."
Well, here I am - about four months pregnant with my first child. Look at me trying to stick out my belly to show that yes, I am indeed pregnant! Sigh . . . I was so much thinner then. Of course, that was three babies ago! The backround of the shot is our dinky apartment and naturally I am wearing a shirt that says "I Love Nerds".
Anyway, enough about me. (although it is MY blog!)
please pay attention people to see if you've been tagged:
1. This Girl Loves Starbucks (otherwise known as My sister!) - I hope this is not a picture of your cat - teehee.
2. Cherish the Moment (otherwise known as classmate I last saw in first grade?!)
3. Hostage Negotiation (otherwise known as girl who could practically be me, seeing as we have three tiny ones and insane blog titles!)
4. One Life to Love(otherwise known as classmate from college, mommy of 2 wicked adorable kiddies, and exceptional coupon lady)
So let's get on it and see what you guys come up with!
Happy Thursday, y'all!